Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
1) Worship Jesus with songs of joy and a glad heart.
2) Jesus is God and created us with his hands using dust.
3) We are his sheep
4) Enter his gates referring to the entrance to the Temple, now the Temple of God resides in the hearts of all believers.
5) God loves us to be thankful because all good comes from God through Jesus. Praise Jesus continually because this keeps God at the forefront of our spirit.
6) Jesus’ love is not based on conditions and it lasts forever. Never think for one second that his open arms will ever close on anyone who comes to him in repentance and belief.
It is never ever too late to enter eternal life In Christ. God’s faith in us is infinite and our faith in him should be the same.
Jesus is God – yes, although he did not have to, God himself, in the form of a man, presented himself to us and taught us the correct way to live life. Jesus, who took on the character of The Holy Spirit, set the supreme example on right living.
Copy, imitate, mirror, possess, share, pass on by example, instruct, teach and never stop worshipping, praising and loving Jesus.
Keeping it 💯